Monday, February 6, 2012

About Me!

Me and My Parrot Razzle


Hi, my name is Jessica as you can see I love birds, particularly big birds. I have had Razzle now for three years, what a good boy. I am from Ft. Bragg, N.C where it is hot and humid. During the summer, you pretty much feel like your swimming every time you step outside of your house; the air is so saturated with moisture. Being from Ft. Bragg, an Army base is located there, so after high school I joined the 82ND. I enjoyed it immensely, especially jumping out of the C-130. There is nothing like being 800ft. up and dropping to the ground like a bag of rocks. I really did enjoy it looking back. The last book I read was Twilight by Stephanie Meyers. I am interested in thrillers so I picked this book and because it was one of New York times best sellers. That is a good indication that the book will somewhat descent and I absolutely loved it. I have decided to further my education by seeking an Associates in General Education. I picked this degree because it can pertain to so many careers, such as teaching, a career in computers, etc. I am still up in the air about what I want to do with the rest of my life, but I am leaning towards being an Art teacher for grade schoolers. I am new to blogging so hopefully this will be a good experience and I am looking forward to learning new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment